- Benefits of power trim system
Reduces the friction between the vessel’s bottom and the water to increase the engine efficiency/vessel speed/fuel economy. The lowered bow provides better field of vision, hence safer navigation.
- T32 series features
The double-structured hydraulic cylinder eliminates the exposure of the hydraulic piping to harsh conditions so that the durability of the power trim cylinder is dramatically improved.
- Both hydraulic cylinder and trim plate are all stainless steel and have longer service life so are economical in the long term.
- DC power pack is separated from control unit making it possible to shorten the hydraulic piping inside the vessel, hence higher responsiveness.
- Port side power trim is independent of starboard side power trim to allow you to position the vessel any way you like.
- Two types of high visibility power trim indicator are available to select from.(Optional)
- UNIKAS proprietary dummy cylinder type follow-up transmitter is used to allow additional indicators to be installed just by internal piping/wiring work without dry-docking.
|System type||Commodities component|
|Control unit||Cylinder||Sliding plate||DC power pack||Relay box|