- Visibility of indicated direction improved by large size LDC screen. The control unit is also lighter and more compact.
- The effects of the current and wind can be compensated for to automatically keep the bow in the set direction.
- Unique system links steering operation to thruster operation so that turning around in the set direction is quick and fast.(only if installed with autopilot CD-50/CD-60R)
- Direction signals such as GPS compass can be received to make consistent thruster auto control possible.
- Capable of providing output to proportional solenoid valve and ON/OFF solenoid valve and operation in link with the lever control system.
- Equipped standard with remote controller that allows turning around in either a left or right direction.
- Capable of providing output of direction signal in NMEA to the devices that need it.
Hydraulic pump for thruster, proportional solenoid valve, hydraulic thruster main unit, thruster selector valve are not supplied.
The lever control system for remote control of the hydraulic selector valve is available separately.